Saturday 28 August 2021

wherein i am without

From where I gaze, stranded out here, soon captive, hypnotized I go... within your dazzling ocean eyes.. a melting drift of snow and ice that calls and flies and steams then sighs with every rush and yawn of tides... a season fades then starts anew....let still be seen my growing....flowing endless love for the feelings that flow throughin, throughout the ocean mirror skies in eyes that smile infinite layers and shapes of aquamarine, sand and sun, forest evergreens sighing sweet, soft, soliloquy lullabies of dream dust flight, secure, free n' held so truthfully tight.... Within....deep breath, withheld, Withheld... Again And then Without Released In circles, cycles, Blown away in bits Collective All because of where I am and now have gone Because of how I've seen and thought Behaving into you Dazzle me? within your ocean eyes.. a melting drift of snow and ice that calls and flies and steams then sighs with every rush and yawn of tides... a season fades then starts anew....let still be seen my growing....flowing endless love for the feelings that flow throughin, throughout the ocean mirror skies in eyes that smile infinite layers and shapes of aquamarine, sand and sun, forest evergreens sighing sweet, soft, soliloquy lullabies of dream dust flight, secure, free n' held so truthfully tight

No comments:

Post a Comment