Saturday 28 August 2021

The Zamboni Song

I Wanna’ Ride Your Zamboni: Ray Scott I wanna’ drive a Zamboni, have a seat put in right next to me I wanna’ be your goalie for emergencies Round n’ round, we drive real slow Clean the ice n’ clear the snow Hold my hand, away we go Feel your hair fly in the wind Catch your toque and hang on tight All the fans, cheering for us tonight Girl, you give me butterflies Though that is alright, that’s my style Fallin’ on my knees is what I do for you I wanna’ drive the Zamboni I wanna’ be on call I’m gonna’ be a safety net so you don’t fall A musty ol’ maple leaf garden’s my heart Crowd capacity true affection’s 16000 seats But around n’ round, we’ll take things slow Clean this slate and clear our snow Just you n’ me, n’ a lower body injury On Hockey night on CBC in our Zamboni Girl, you take me all-the-way Right into triple overtime I will answer when you make the call today Oh Backup Butterfies and first star-eyes A Standup goalie lover man for you am I I’m gonna’ drive the Zamboni, fer’ the-Toronto, Maple Leafs You’re Gonna’ be so proud of me I’m Gonna’ be your backup guy and you’ll never know until we try Gonna’ have a shutout streak I wanna be your M.V.P So suit me up, I’ll be around When goalie one and two go down I’ve still got all of my teeth Sit-yer’ pretty self; right next to me, Atop, of our, Zamboni Just you n’ me n’ Lord Stanley Stanley Cup We’re gonna’ win The Stanley Cup So let it begin We’re gonna’ ride the parade in our Zamboni Goalie pads n’ all We’re gonna’ head the parade in our Zamboni When all the other players fall We’re gonna’ fall in love, on our Zamboni So ride away with me and The Toronto Maple Leafs…On our Zamboni

No comments:

Post a Comment