Saturday 28 August 2021

Burgundy Pearl

Burgundy pearl Neon rose Sleeping beauties yawn, mamas' golden dawn-garden unfurls Her windy orchard flows When she twirls n smiles Her Twelve-Mile tear creek solemnly cries Her honey sugar sandy hair blows And I'm swaying to the traffic wave and bird song Her dress falls along Four miles behind her through the endless rows Like clothesline close out drying And apple, peach scents flying From the windfan dancing off her gown While fruits fall and roll On country ground Just outside ol' niagara town Where my heart n soul All intertwined Wrapped up in the monarch wings inside my wayward mind Like silky green vines, cabernet, ripe n red with glistening grape summer wine, her lips so moist and full to taste I'm all over my daydream space To these feelings, I am bound And dream round n round And wander ol' Niagara Town And closely hold Burgundy Pearl And find myself while lost somewhere Deep in this ol' Niagara Town

No comments:

Post a Comment