Saturday 28 August 2021

Aegean Island Smiling eyes

Aegean Island smiling eyes they call, Ray Scott I felt you gently landing cross the body of my mind and winded heart On aphrodite wings Floating in the iris breeze This morning, As the sunrise chased the moonbeam waves across the waning watery dark, To mainland where she'll take us to the Goddess of loves' ever-steady, Heaven-wand hypnotic hand Where bare feet dance on heating sands When scalded, my arms rescue There, you softly sing to me, goodmorning, Gentle laughing Echoes on the shoreline, steady sailing Hands embracing lifeline time To endless possibilities, we toast easier, happier lives Stroke my hair and call to me My windflower, whispering In this cold October morning Singing through the last standing columns of Samos Island in your ancient guarded eyes, Where we'll love each other on a raft of irises and silky, white debina vines, with toes in sparkling shoreline waves Intoxicating you and me In all the vulnerability of your Queen Godesses' mythical, wondrous, powerfully protected Aegean Sea Carefully harvesting our wild desires From the last of Heras' thorn-armoured vines with trembling hands and racing hearts and minds We kiss the lips that drank her heaven- blood, and slightly suck the final grape of judgement from palaces of long-scorned lovers wine

1 comment: