Saturday 28 August 2021

Mutaz Abu-Rama'Damn

Mutaz Abu-Ramadam Mutaz Abu-Ramadam Mutaz Abu-Ramadam You thought I was your only friend But I never helped you in the end They made you fear the high school hall He kicked your chair, "Go back!" He'd call I stood with them while they stole your boots Those ignorant attacks on you Mutaz Abu-Ramadam Mutaz Abu-Rama..DAMN! You thought I was a friend... Man! I should've been a friend! Your family held out their hand But now I am a lonely man You're still my favourite refugee I never helped to set you free ABU! Abu! They ridiculed your Palestine That coward wolf packs' hating kind They all thought with insecure minds As one! So fearful, frozen there was I Your Bully’s now a U.S Cop 'Been told his hating hasn't stopped Abu! I should've stood and fought with you Oh. Abu! 'Never really was a friend to you Mutaz Abu-Ramadam.... Mutaz Abu-Rama---DAMN... I sat right next to him Should have put a stop to him You were my favourite refugee You thought you had a friend in me But I did nothing to help set you free I was the first one to be kind to you But I never was a friend to you Confidant Allies? Brotherhood of men? Your family offered friendship first Crab Apples fell next to the Tree Where I stood I could've, would've should've helped you then But Walt Whitmans' road it just ain't really open Abu! Mutaz Abu-Ramadam....

No comments:

Post a Comment