Wednesday 20 August 2014

#Trampy #Blog #One-Per-Day #BlogTramp #Ray Scott

Her eyes became two glowing moons Of copper spheres and ember rings with ardent flare And I Stood frozen, in bewilderment, So enslaved By this passionate and fiery glare The swelling heat inside those orbs; so waxing, Soon absorbed me As if no one else was even in the musty, dark and most deceptive Tavern room Clouds of shuffling pretenders, n’ desolate, dead-enders; Parted way and folded over for This magnetic force to pull us closer, Together Like master and slave Or two equals? Almost in a moon-trance My desire for this hypnotizing beauty whisked me in a gasping, nervous wave Toward her Like the lady of the lake; calling Despite the background warnings of the banshee from those lost out there, so broken Calls from the desolate, back on the fading shore, in vain Her seductive grin is now my lighthouse And she’ll act pleased to fill my glass And in several million ways, intoxicate me easily and fast There, I glided, off my feet, through their dead wake Beneath the billiard table starlight Into a fusion of the mirages’ safe and mystic solitude and lonely fool’ Love, At first sight Within her beckoning smile, breaking through the clouds Of boredom smolder Time, for me, stood still and all else just went silent While her Gypsy eyes did sparkle and she became Miraculously bolder In taking on the role of my one master and controller I reached out, from my captured soul, so desperate and obsessed To her, like a tree, up to the sun My fingers stretched and curled, to feel her soft, sweet painted face I twisted and I turned, as do burnt out swirling comets, Through dark dimensions plunging Through galaxies of resurrection; meandering, Following that trace Of stardust; Shimmering in clusters, Where I’m reborn to chase When she’ll turn away Every single time While made mad by overanalyzing Every frame of her seducing mind I’ll follow Her teasing trail Forever apologizing Away I go Lost, through many black-holes I have been in search of this ‘Easy victim? Maybe so In tavern full of loneliness and need For not in centuries, I have feared, That our eyes would finally meet! Now is this true? Can she be real? After all the shortcomings and such pain I’ve gone through And endured? The season fades, Then is born a ‘new Let still redeem My love for you Will I paddle the canoe? Will I row with you everywhere? Will I let us just float On a wave of time Till the line of the horizon is gray, Or, in the calmness of this evening, will we forever stay? Achieving - while dreaming tomorrow, After today Alleyways and Corridors N’ Other Frames of Mind Buskin’ on the borderline Raymond J. Scott – Ray Scott, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment