Sunday 24 August 2014

Hoots n Hollows found in Cracked out Alleys n Corridors by BlogTramp Ray

Stack of papers… Turn a page to a moment in time Fond memories in every line That I remember so clearly, Some smiley, some teary In a page from a moment in time Act 2012 The modern dance ballet performance, out among our city streets Has squeegee Black Swan Siera, (scabbed n’ sore with shirtless coward) creepin’ ‘round our cars, n trucks; withdrawing, door-to-door My daughter questions what they do I shed a tear for her and say, My darling, she’s so beautiful, “Look at her, so young!” A princess once, now with that addict she’ll rot away She’s frantically callin’ the dealer on a stolen cell She creeps n’ crawls n’ fixes in the alleys of a ballerina’s hell If she’s not walkin’ the lanes Then she’s in my basement apartment bathroom; steaming and poking her few good veins She’s dirty n’ starving Blood n’ mud n’ all her stains, Wash down my shower drain Intermission Sleep all day Then put on yer rags n’ dance your world away Ever since the very first taste, she was hooked by him The Devil; Who is working, so ever presently, …Hard To win us over But where is God! There is no question - The Devil exists But there’s all kinds of questions about God! Christ! Why the Hell is that! They won’t leave me alone! His disciples; Callin’ in my windows Writhing, cross the floor, beyond the bathroom door In every alleyway, ‘round every corner Just outside my home Abandoned, desolate, hopeless No love They crave him They’ll show up; looking for money What’s then my state of mind? Influenced??? Who will protect me? Family, love interests, old friends? Where is God then? In the middle of the night! Where is he, out on the streets; fighting hard? Has he lost his way? Satin, be silent! In the name of…..??? In the shadow of doubt Behind every bush Hooded and horking on the sidewalk Peering Always creeping in when I’m astray N’ sleepless Doubting Working hard; Calling my name Looking to put his thing in me With his globs of cum n’ piss puddles everywhere All over the road All over his dirty hos Calling, crawling, setting in - right outside my houses’ door the trance the dance Is it God that gives me the strength to kick him and his hookers out of my car? Before it goes too far? When my dark and devilishly seductive thinking Pulls the blinds down After crawling out of my head N’ falls ‘round my subordinated body ‘Helpless slave to the outside world, in basement, hiding, Pulls my clothes down with its’ heavy, depressing, manipulating anchor, And wraps all around me, as I’m sinking And it’s heavier than the titanic Can be colder than the iceberg, And the midnight sea, to be warmed by temptations flowing arousal More clouded than oil n’ blood spills Screwing me up Twisting In the sheets of my sleep chamber I cannot unwind It’ll touch me all over In dirty ways And feed me alcohol To keep me a weak victim, So easily swayed By it’s temporary game of master and slave Catch and release Escape

No comments:

Post a Comment