Thursday 7 August 2014

Blog-A-Day by BlogTramp Ray

Sens-icle

Sometimes, the more I try and make sense out of something,
the further from sense and some thing, I drift
with the more effort I write into it.
Like rowing against a strengthening current.
I am a bruised and battered Shuswap salmon;
running the rocky stream to create eventual smoked, canned and grilled cognitions.
But I've already lost my up-stream of thought.



Roamin’ Lonely Roads –

Century’s’ silver maple tree, aging at my window
Contemplating fallen leaves, flipside never seems to glow
I’m going it alone this time. Please don’t try to know my mind (just don’t say anything)
Never could make wrong from right. Leaving my whole world tonight

N’ I know the sun is shining
N’ I’ve seen the darkest skies – Lord knows
Names to placeless, blinded full moon eyes
Roamin’ lonely roads

I tried so hard or not at all
Now, I’m dyin’ stand or fall
In thee empty night, alone
Tramps, a million miles from home

Don’t turn around, please dry your tears
I need the guilt to disappear

N’ I know, the sun is shining
Now, I’ve seen the darkest skies, Lord knows,
All the pain I feel has left me lost n’ roamin’ lonely roads
All the pain I feel has left me lost a’ roamin’ lonely roads




No comments:

Post a Comment