Saturday 2 August 2014

Poem-A-Day By BoggerTramp Ray - Harlotten of Charlott'on



The Harlotten from Charlott’on

Well she's the Harlotten from Charlott’on' out on Prince Edwards’ Isl... She's missing 7 teeth but she'll sure hook ya’ with a that sexy deep-sea pearly girly smile! It's quite the awkward tale of how she hitch hiked from Turran’a, while a passenger on Trans-Can High, she'd reel n' jig and ride the rigs n rusty rods like taquilla temptresses in steamy tiajuana
She kneels, she bends, she’ll twirl and take, her meter's always runnin.' She's laid in every tater field and windstar, she's so stunnin! Now if she'd only change her raunchy, lacey jelly fishy knickers, the lads would stand to hold her close but she reeks of smelts and kippers.
She's the Harlot ten from Charlott’on; she's done the maratime well!
She’s so sexy as far as I tell if I weren’t blinded from her rotten smell
Well I'ze been to Marie's All Can Eat, n’ thrown up from the seafood
but this wee lass, like large mouth bass, has the trough me taste sinks into!
...
Harlot ten from Charlott’on;
she's travelled many miles
from clam diggers and camel toes, she’s calloused yet they’re my a' kinda' style!
And soon to be sweet mammy, I impreg’nated her,
As far as I remember, coulda’ been Captain Highliner.
(Cuz she’s my cod fish cuddly sweets and I shall take her as my wife
‘Though woe is me, when we’re wed at sea, to dodge the Green Peace protest ships I'll soon be divin’ overboard n’ swimmin’ with the fishes for my life!
She is the Harlot ten in Charlott’on and she surely is no fable.
We fell in love deep in the treelined trails of Anne's Green Gables.)
She’s broke a’ thousand hearts n’ box springs form the Sioux to Nova Scotia
N’ stolen all my cards n’ cash from Admiral Inn of Hamilton to the ferry ride of Victoria
But I still loves me sweetie Harley Charley Cod fish cuddle-kins
I’ll vow to always care for her no matter where ‘a she’s bin’
For she’s the only Harlotte I can say I’ze bin ta’ bed wit’
That cost a hundred, fitty’ bucks but cured up me’ tourette’ twitch!
*From Honey lovey dovey Harbour, to EastCoast Horsey Stable,
Surely, she’s no fable.
She’s me' cutesie juicy jellykneed, calamity-Queen,  Sweet Annie o’ Green Gables!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment