Sunday 27 July 2014

White Rose Angel,

White Rose Angel 
 
White rose angel, magnificently divine
Gentle, warm, soft spirit
Skin, like petals; silky, cool
Her purity, unrefined
She unfurls in the morning sun
.. with me at dawn we are renewed, reborn, T’is my awakening
 
Shivering in September wind
.. though her beauty seems unaging
I would love to hold her to my heart and dream;
A somber sigh will warm her
i would hope to hear her sing to me while willows sway
before November blizzards take her
oh, does she call for me?
within the whirling echoes of sweet orchards
or is that merely haunting sounds of fools' gold dust, a’ blowing, shaking leaves in
endless acre rows, of torpor, turned
to russet where a fiercer fall winds' flowing
My White Rose Angel is it too late to save thee?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment