Tuesday 29 July 2014

poem-a-day by blogtramp ray * Chasing with my eyes, my heart, my snow-globe mind, my soul…* …the fair-haired angel in my snow globe dreamGlittering, glowing through dusty nebulae of aurora snows, in winters' eve, sereneI lose you in and out of shadowsDaub-sheathed moonlight falls on white willow - hanging like autumn gallowsI run along the shale shore, chasing -One more glance into your crystal eyes, so pure and true, honestly amazingWhile the sky and lake erode the icy stars and sands that shine,I reach up for your light, all smiling, warming me so deeply still,While evening winds are waning, in all that is sublime…. Feel my new breath dreaming on your open aquamarine seaThat takes me to your springtime Shangri-La shrine. *Thursday Blue By Ray Scott* Blue are two worried eyes, Pale as a love starved childTurned to a torpor gray, sadder than summer rainBlue are the wrinkling waves, carrying dreams awayFar as these feelings go, you won’t let your hopelessness showRough as the raging sea, Thursday Blue Blue is the sea all aroundHelplessness holds you downThis roads’ dead end, Thursday Blue Miles from tranquility, blue in uncertaintyWells are the withheld tears, nowhere to cry you fearDream now Thursday blue, Friday awaits you Blue are the far away eyesOceans of tears un-cried…..Thursday blue Friday awaits youThursday blue Friday awaits you Blue are two worried eyesLost as a love starved childSleep now Thursday Blue, Friday awaits youFriday awaits youThursday blueAhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment