Monday 19 August 2024

Lullaby’s Night-lite

Lullaby’s Night-lite / I Will Catch You If You Fall, Ray j. Scott Sweet songbird, Taylor-Rae Your father loves you more each day So many memories and just one song My, time has flown, while they sing along I used to hold you in my arms Close to my heart every night When you cried I made things right Lullaby’s night-lite on guitar When you dream, don’t dream it away Don’t let ‘em stop you any day And when you walk before you crawl I will be here when you call And I will catch you if you fall When times got hard, I must confess I made mistakes I now regret You sang with soul, triumphantly Your crying heart shines brilliantly Through love and loss Through joy and pain Your song amazes time and time again You’re an angel, now you’re on-stage Your heart connects lives in dark alleyways Now, when you dream, don’t dream it away Don’t let ‘em stop you any day And when you walk before you crawl I will be here, when you call And I will catch you if you fall Repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment