Tuesday 16 May 2023

Euphoric love and loss

I've got everything I need In a woman A partner And friend I've got everything that I could ever need in a woman In a lover and a friend. Her mesmerizing azure-angel eyes reflect the fire from the diamond ring I've placed onto her steady sunflower-freckled hand She'll touch me with her body, with her mind but entirely for eternity with her soul She'll echoe through to my spirit where my consciousness and spirit are all holes And when her lips fall on my cheek so gently, suddenly, my broken pieces become whole She'll walk beside me even when we are Barely able to stand on the street Nothing's ever easy That's just perfect As long as she's here with me Nothing's ever quite so easy But I know with all my heart That, It"s just perfect if she's stumbling with me For when we reach the morning resolution We've found everything was always and forever at our feet And everything she gives, that angel, she'll get back, while I sow for her exactly what I reap She'll never have to question But I'll always give her every reason why I love her till the universe explodes and all the stars shrink down and die Yes, I love her while the universe eternally Bleeds and and light-years turn to seconds in our minds As I look into the peace that flows Forever in her steaming, cool, blue eyes.... Surrendering eternal truth from the sapphires I've collected from an earthly lifetime deep within where my spirit, Once again has come alive

No comments:

Post a Comment