Saturday 21 March 2015

the faceless shadow busker

Raymond John Scott 9 mins  · Edited  · "" ""she will forever be there, thickening darkness...clawing in my back from nearly not too far behind....claws so insecurely clasping...curling.....scratching... taking pictures.....click...click...click.....i can never turn around out busking on the borderline.... she made the blackness thicker....deeper....stronger.....she always stood not far behind....in alleyways n corridors and all of my frames of mind.....snapping pictures....click. click. click. out went lamplights....click....click...click....i never turned around......the faceless buskin balladeer I suppose because I didn't share my secret love fantasies with you I turned you mad..... bitterluck pill next time...where all is void and vast in a rollercoaster tumbleweed dust storm invisible thread n spool run off the needlepoint of thought and frailty in alleyways n corridors and other frames of mind .......where the blackhole faced balladeer busks out on the empty borderline......clck click click....and lamplights on james north go one by one.....click click......click""Like ""Comment ""Share

No comments:

Post a Comment