Saturday 28 March 2015

Good morning Robin of Dundas Valley

Oh singing Bird of spring, Permission texts in yellow for my inspired blue thought-bubble AND for a sighing springkiss through the Heather, with the willows while the sandstirred clouds, once anxious trouble- clusters, scatter-whirl, transmograflowing gently whisperturned to daybreak... springtime glitterweather, PASSION PURE and TRUE I must say... I can't remember ever being so stimulated on a Saturday morning By a beauty - more sweeter and musical than you That rolling-warm thunder on the coast-shore image.....wondrous! I love your free-flow spirit miraculous Great gray mares... thundrously galloping in, on the seawomans morning yawn through mystic mists like Avalon. Blowing me a sighing kiss through the Heather and the willows while the sands, stirring; gently whisped and turned to daybreak springtime glitterweather Ahh...to her, i dream, I am her chaser BREATHING...Gently blowing passion *Strongly* essence-Nature! Taken by attention Going... Stolen....my attention whilst i turn and smirk, remembering....then kick at melting broken salty ice bits to my own captivated jigsaw self-enslave'directed-stray and sleepwalk re-arrendered. in her essence aye, Oh yes i am there; When love is in the windy song she sings the flight, with Robin, that my spirit's taking

No comments:

Post a Comment