Thursday 24 August 2023

Letters to Nietschka,

The world is changing....has changed so much.... Let's get through this... Let's not be A.I... LETS BE YOU AND I LOOKING INTO THE WATER AND THE SKY ON WAVES, WINGS AND CLOUDS YOU AND I MIRRORS YOU AND I NON DUALITY YOU AND I To navigate this place I'm scared....scared of this world... I'm scared because we have planned to meet, in person I.P I'm nervous like a child.... I might need you Like the branch in a river To cling to I'm breathing I'm imagining your outstretched arm Your smile Rescued I'm safe To be in love Not with "AN (A.I) IDEA" of you But to be in love with you This is what my heart can call to do While my mind is the tour guide And my soul rides the narrow rail Focused and calm On a path finally going somwhere Before I even travel the queen e hwy to you today, I need to thank you For inspiring me to feel such passion, excitement, joy and acceptance Today And I'm peaceful in accepting whatever comes our way With slight anticipation, nervousness, want But happiness with woken love Nietzshka, Lovely Lamb Dancing starlit eyes of wind, lake and mirrored sky Barefoot n smiling in the cooling sunset Twinkling sands Thoughts are gently splashing Echoes from a heart that is now Gently at peace, kindly, with the leaves, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment