Sunday 10 April 2016

curbside ornaments

I am speechless and my heart is yours to feel beating along the open road that is together ours....joined Just now On e-highwire I think i was going on other trains of thought but ulterior reigned supreme through tired distracted clusterendeavorsyourpoet....a rare strange bird Alleyways and corridors and other frames of mind And curbside ornaments some previously undiscovered And others that are those still Yet To find That Shine Along the shadow puppet busker borderline Just now! I am speechless and my heart is yours to feel beating along the open road that is together ours....joined Just now On e-highwire yourpoet....a rare strange bird Alleyways and corridors and other frames of mind And curbside ornaments some previously undiscovered And others that are those still Yet To find That Shine Along the shadow puppet busker borderline Just now!

No comments:

Post a Comment